2019-11-11 14:28 分享到：
15. What does a teacher focus on if he/she asks students to list their ideas, select and expand those ideas, and then make an outline?
A. Students’ reading skills.
B. Students’ translating skills.
C. Students’ writing skills.
D. Students’ listening skills.
16. Activities such as problem solving, decision making and opinion exchanging are typical practices in ____.
A. Audio-lingual method
B. Grammar-translation method
C. Situation language teaching
D. Task-based language teaching
17. What type of questions is more likely to motivate learners to talk more and get new information?
A. Yes-no question.
B. Closed question.
C. Referential question.
D. Display question.
18. What does a teacher focus on when he/she says “Find out two things your partner likes to eat but you don’t and two things you both like to eat using‘what do you like to eat?’”
C. Meaning and use.
D. Form and meaning.
19. Which of the following activities is most likely to be used to encourage students’ active language use?
A. Reading a text and making true or false judgement.
B. Listening to a passage and filling in the blank.
C. Doing a role play of opening a bank account.
D. Reordering the sentences into a passage.
20. What test is likely to be given to new students at the beginning of a semester to screen them?
A. Achievement test.
B. Placement test.
C. Proficiency test.
D. Aptitude test.